L&S Lessonshare 2.0 (African, Statistics, English 100, English Literature): Add a new user
These instructions explain how to add a new user to the newest versions of Lessonshare, currently used for African Languages and Literature, Statistics, and English 100. You will need to be the department contact for the Lessonshare site for this to work, and you will need the new person's NetID to complete this procedure.
- Log into your Lessonshare website.
- Click 'Add user'. A new window will open to the Manifest Services homepage. This service handles access to the Lessonshare websites. You can go directly to the Manifest Services homepage if you prefer, at http://manifest.services.wisc.edu.
- On the 'Groups I manage' tab, find the group labeled with Lessonshare and your department name.
- Click Details to see the members of the group.
- Click 'Add member'.
- In the "Add individual members' section, type the person's NetID and then click 'Add individual'. If the NetID is valid, it will pop into the 'Members to add' section. If the NetID is not valid, please contact the new user to get their NetID (it's not always in the email address anymore).
- Click Save.