Moodle: Logging in to UW-Madison's Moodle site
L&S Learning Support Services has moved to the UW Madison Moodle service for Fall 2012.
If you have a UW Netid
- In any web browser, go to http://courses.moodle.wisc.edu.
- You'll see a list of categories representing the schools and colleges using Moodle.
- Log into the site by navigating to your course and clicking on the title, or by clicking one of the Login links on the front page.
- If you are a member of the UW-Madison community and have a Netid, click on the NetID Login link. Your netid is the part of your email address that is before the @. If you can't remember your password, please contact the DoIT helpdesk at 264-HELP.
- HINT: Make sure that your netid is in lowercase letters. When entering your password, be sure that the caps lock key is off.
- When you've successfully entered your netid and password, you'll see a list of courses in which you are enrolled. If the course that you're expecting is not listed, please check your course materials and alert your instructor.
If you do NOT have a UW Netid
If you are NOT a member of the UW-Madison community, you should have received a special username and password for your course. When logging in, follow the directions above, but click on "Or click here to login with a local moodle account" instead of the UW-Netid Login link. If you did not receive account information, please alert the instructor or coordinator for your course.
If you have problems logging into your L&S course, please contact Karen Tusack (email@example.com).