Basic formatting icons are available in the editor to help you arrange your post and make it more readable. The icons are similar to those in Microsoft Word or GoogleDocs. You'll see this sort of editor in the Collaborative Sites and L&S Sites services. There may be some variation in available icons.
Below you can see the icons available in your site. Use the numbers below each bracketed set of icons to see the definition and examples.
1. Font Formatting: bold, italics, underline, strikeout: Select the text, then click the appropriate icon to see the formatting.
2. Alignment: left, center, right, full: Select the text, then click the appropriate icon to see the formatting.
3. Lists: bulleted, numbered: Select the text, then click the appropriate icon to see the formatting.
4. Outdent/Indent: select the text, then click the appropriate icon to shift paragraph in or out
5. Link: insert links (URLs, Anchors, E-mail)
6. Anchors: Anchors allow you to create a link within a single page. This is often used to create a page menu at the top of the page, with terms that jump down to the appropriate section
7. Images: Upload or link to an image
To Upload a Photo:
Under the box for adding and editing text, you have the option to either Add Images - Auto Image (images will be automatically be sized and placed) or Add Image - Image Insert (you control image).
8. Block Quote: separates a longer quote from the rest of the text. Select desired text and click the Block Quote icon.
9. Paste from Microsoft Word and add Special Characters: copy & paste text from word or add in special characters to your text.
10. Format: allows you to edit sizing and font of text.
11. Table: insert a table - can specify number of rows and columns, click OK. Can then edit in text box.