Only instructors and group managers may remove members from their groups.
Go to the members area for your group
- Log in with your NetID at https://courses.lss.wisc.edu/
- In the "My Groups" box on the right hand side of the page, click on the name of one of your groups
- Click on the Members icon to see a list of current members for your group
Remove the student from your course group
- Find the student NetID in the Members Area
- Click the "Remove membership" link that appears below the student's NetID
- When asked "Are you sure you want to remove student from the group Example - Group Preset Testing?" click "Remove"