|1. Recommended: Open the plastic flap on the side of the camera and attach the included AC adapter. Plug the other end into a wall outlet. Use an extension cord if necessary.|
|2. Turn on the camera by pressing the On button on the side of the camera.|
|3. Recommended: Set the camera to VGA mode. Press the right arrow button until "VGA" appears in the bottom left corner of the screen.|
4. Press the large red button to start recording. When you are recording, the recording indicator will appear in the top left corner of the screen. You will also see the total recording time in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Press the large red button again to stop recording.
Press the "Review" button to enter playback/review mode.
Use the right/left arrow keys to select a video.
|1. Use the included USB cable to attach the camera to a computer.|
2. The camera will mount two drives on your computer:
3. Double click on "No name" to open.
4. Double click on the "DCIM" folder to open.
5. Your video files will be stored in one of the folders within the DCIM folder. You may have to open mutliple folders to find the right video files.
6. Copy the video files to the computer.
Note - In order to transfer files using Windows, you must install software included on the camera. In order to install this software, you may need to have administrator access to your computer.
1. Use the included USB cable to attach the camera to the computer
2. A dialog box should appear, asking "What do you want Windows to do?" Click "Launch (or install) Kodak camera software using the program provided on this device" and then click OK
3. Follow the directions to continue installing the software on your computer. Be careful: the program will ask to become the default program for many file types during the installation process. More than likely, you do not want this.
4. When the Arcsoft Media Impression Software loads, click the "Import" icon to import video files from the camera to the computer.
5. For help using the Arcsoft Media Impression software, click the "Extras" menu in the top right corner of the screen, then click "Help."
|Kodak Zx1 User Guide||1.18 MB|