Use a speaker from the L&S LSS AV Pool
- Reserve a Yamaha QSK.100 speaker from the L&S LSS AV Pool either in person (286 Van Hise), by phone (262-1678) or online.
- Pick up your speaker a few minutes before your reservation in the AV Pool (286 Van Hise).
- Connect the speaker to your iPod, iPhone, or other portable media player using the provided cable.
- Plug in the speaker’s power cable.
- Turn on the speaker.
- Play an audio file from your portable media player and adjust the volume on the device.
Connect your iPod in a Van Hise mediated classroom
- Connect your portable media player to the classroom audio system using the provided "laptop" audio cable.
- Play an audio file from your portable media player.
- If you are in a touch panel classroom, set the audio input to "Laptop." In other Van Hise mediated classrooms, set the receiver to "CD"
- Adjust the volume as needed