CHANGES: Security updates will now use a two-week patching cycle instead of weekly patching. This will mean that you are asked to restart your computer only once every two weeks. It is very important that you restart your computer.
The new security updates for this week are:
1. Microsoft Windows and Office security patches: MS15-099, MS15-112, MS15-113, MS15-114, MS15-115, MS15-116, MS15-117, MS15-118, MS15-119, MS15-121, MS15-122, and MS15-123.
2. Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.2061 (MacOS and Windows)
3. Adobe Air 220.127.116.11 (MacOS and Windows)
4. Mozilla Firefox 42 (Windows)
5. Office 2011 14.5.8 (MacOS)
If you have questions about the update, please contact the LSS TechZone at email@example.com .