Audio Studio 248
LSS provides access to an audio recording booth for faculty, staff, and graduate teaching assistants working on instructional audio projects in the College of Letters & Science.
Finding a quiet place to work is often a critical obstacle when recording audio. Using a field recorder in the LSS audio studio addresses this issue by offering a sound-isolated room to produce instructional recordings. A computer is available for editing and uploading audio files.
- Zoom H6n recorder
- Shure dynamic microphones
- Studio Projects large diaphragm condenser microphones (2)
- Sound isolated booth
- Headphone mixer
- Mono/Stereo switchable headphones
- Lecture recording workstation (Retina iMac & Screenflow for Mac)
Our relatively flexible environment can accommodate multi-camera recordings, live streams, webinars, lecture recordings, interviews, and creative productions.
- Blackmagic HD Studio Cameras (3)
- ATEM Blackmagic Design video switcher
- Retina iMac workstation
- Black background/acoustic curtains
For more information about using these spaces, including training and development support, please see Instructional Audio & Video.